Shamanic Spring Celebration
March 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
It’s time to warm up our winter chilled blood and gather around the fire for our Shamanic Spring Celebration!
The flickering flames, the beat of the drum, the connection of Tribe… It’s been TOO long.
We’ll laugh, talk story, beat the drum, and plant Spirit Seeds for Spring.
Shamanic Fire Ring Drumming Circle
Friday, March 19, 2021
6:30 pm Smudge **
7:00 pm Circle Start
RSVP – Wait List for In Person Essential***
***Watch your email for confirmation. If you don’t get one, your RSVP didn’t complete OR my response is in your spam folder.
**FULL – Wait List Available at RSVP link above. Only 14 In Person spaces available due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- In Person – FULL, join Wait List: 14 people only. $22 offering requested. Pay in advance to best assure your seat!
- Zoom Live: Safely enjoy the Spring Fever Vibe. This is an outdoor event you’ll view via Zoom. I chose Zoom to avoid the possible complications of FB Live. $10 offering requested.
- Zoom Later: You’ll receive the link to the video of the Shamanic Spring Celebration you can watch at your leisure.
Yes We’ll Drum!
Whether or not you play or have a drum, you can still join in the fun. We’ll have a Drum Jam (bring yours, or borrow a drum or rattle). No Experience Needed! We play from the heart and sink into the natural rhythm of our hearts.
Bring a small, safe-to-burn object. We’ll cleanse the old and invite the new – Burn, baby, burn!
Awakened by the Equinox! Experience a guided journey for spring renewal and healing.
I’ll have S’more supplies – bring your own if you feel more comfortable with that.
What you need to bring:
- A chair or cushion
- Jacket (outdoor event!)
- Drum, rattle or other percussive instrument (yes, we have several to borrow)
- Water (and there’ll be some here)
Where you are going:
Private La Mesa location off the 8. I need to limit the number of attendees so please contact me to confirm your reservation. RSVP
Who can come:
Anyone mature enough to be respectful through ceremony and guided journey. I trust you to know if your children would likely get bored and would not be happy.
***Rain – if we have inclement weather, this event will switch to Zoom!***
Incredible art by Mnaydenova at Pixabay – Fire photo by Mara