- This event has passed.
First Step Shamanic Training
Discover and develop your own way of walking in Two Worlds!
In First Step Shamanic Training you’ll learn about the shamanic world, shamanic journey and healing.
Meet and grow with your Power Animals, Guides and Teachers.
You may also build life-long relationships with your fellow journeyers! The momentum of the class energy propels you forward into your own deep healing and discoveries. Shamanism is a natural part of us, resides in our bones. Awaken to the call deep within your heart and reconnect to the Pachamama (Mother Earth) and All Our Relations.
You may REGISTER up for the SUMMER/FALL course HERE. Dates and details below.
Course benefits include:
- Eight two-hour classes
- Class Recordings
- Special four-hour Day Event (does not include travel, food or lodging)
- Private FaceBook Support Group
- Attendance at the Fire Ring Drumming Circle
- One-time Rate for First Session OR…One-time Rate for Your Student Session
- Student Rate for Additional Sessions
- Student Rate for Munay-Ki Group Installations
- Student Rate for Reiki I & II Group Installations
And you will have access to additional, “bonus” guided journeys, chants and teachings.
***Prerequisite: First Session with Mara. You may have the First Session during the first two months of class or prior.
If you have already had your First Session with Mara you are ready to go!
SUMMER/FALL 2017 DATES
Eight Wednesdays from 7 to 9 pm *
6/28, 7/12, 7/26, 8/9, 8/30, 9/20, 10/18, 11/8
When possible, these classes will be held at Mara’s in La Mesa! Some may be held at the Spring Street address below.
Shamanic Camp Out to see the Meteor Showers – Family Welcome!
August 11 & 12 OR October 20 & 21
~ Shamanic Camp Out Details Pending ~