- This event has passed.
Second Step Shamanic Training
Take your Journey Skills and Shamanic Practices to the next level with Second Step Shamanic Training!
Come into closer relationship with your Guides and Power Animals and learn more techniques for shamanic journey and practices.
Thursdays at 7 pm. June and July at Mara’s, August through November at the Spring Street La Mesa Location.
6/29, 7/13, 7/27, 8/10, 9/7, 9/21, 10/12, 11/9
Shamanic Camp Out to see the Meteor Showers
August 11 & 12 OR October 20 & 21, details pending…
Second Step Shamanic Training is a six month commitment. $65 Deposit is non-refundable.
Prerequisite: First Step Shamanic Training OR discuss with Mara
● Delve into the Shadows
● Understand your Shamanic Tools
● Embrace your Ancestors
● Recover Past Gifts
● Power Up & Trust your Third Eye
● Go Deeper with your Guides
● Continue growing your Mesa
Through First Step Shamanic Training you learned the power of traveling through the Shamanic Void supported by a group of fellow journeyers – stay with it and get stronger, clearer and more confident in your abilities. The healing continues – it keeps getting BETTER!
Second Step Shamanic Training Course Benefits:
- $55 OFF one Shamanic Healing Session (60, 90 or 120 minutes)
- Eight two-hour classes
- Class Recordings
- Special Shamanic Camp Out (does not include travel, food, fees or lodging)
- Private FaceBook Support Group
- Attendance at the Fire Ring Drumming Circles
- Student Rate for Sessions ($85)
- Student Rate for Munay-Ki Group Installations
- Student Rate for Reiki I & II Group Installations
And, you will have access to recorded classes and additional, “bonus” guided journeys, chants and information.
Deposit: $65 non-refundable
Single Payments: $65 monthly until paid off ($390)
Paid in Full: $370 ($20 savings)
*dates/location subject to change.