Mara Clear Spring is a Shamanic Practitioner & Teacher, Reiki Master and Munay-Ki Mentor.
I offer private sessions, both local and distance, and I teach private and group courses in Shamanism and Reiki.
I use Shamanism, Reiki and Intuitive Energetic Healing to facilitate positive change and healing in heart, mind, body, and spirit.
My tools include the rattle, drum, didgeridoo, crystals, nature elements and, of course, my helping spirits and power animals.
With one decision you can make a huge difference in your life. I’ve learned to trust that if I take the first step, the next one will follow, and the next, and there will be people along the way to help. I’d like to be one of the people you trust to help you take your next step.
Experience and Training
- Practitioner since 2008.
- Graduate of the Spiral Wisdom shamanic training program taught by Katie Weatherup.
- Member of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies having taken multiple classes in Core Shamanism.
- Trained to install the Munay-Ki Rites as taught by Dr. Villoldo and the Four Winds Society.
- Initiated Temple Priestess, a women’s shamanic training program founded by Mellissa Seaman.
- Reiki I, Reiki II, Kundalini and Meditation certification with the Padmacahaya Foundation Reiki Master and Teacher Certification in Western Reiki with Katie Weatherup.
- Minister, Church of Healing Energy.
- Member, Holistic Chamber of Commerce